What are cookies and how does the insoundmallets.com website use them?
- Ensure that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you’ve viewed or how long you’ve been on my site.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer / device and do not provide references that allow to know personal data. At all times you will be able to access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the web site of insoundmallets, without this preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a more agile way and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow the media managers to know the statistical data collected in the cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
Which are the different types of cookies we use?
- Session ones expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, they are active during the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving.
- Permanents expire when the purpose for which they are served is fulfilled, or when they are manually deleted, have an erase date and are normally used for online purchase, personalization or registration, so that you do not have to enter your password constantly.
On the other hand, according to who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data that are obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party cookies.
- Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by this site for the best operation of the website. The information they collect is used to improve the quality of service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of this website, third-party cookies (for example, by pressing social-networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain than this Website, may also be established.
Browsing this web supposes that the following types of cookies can be installed:
|Type of cookie||Description||Examples of use||Thirdparty services|
|SESSION||These cookies are used to maintain user session variables.|
|ANALYTICAL||These cookies collect information from your browsing experience on this website completely anonymously. They serve for example to count the number of visitors of the page or the most viewed contents.|
How can I set up my cookies?
In any case I inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of this Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you will be able to continue using this website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience in this web less satisfactory.
Below you will find the links of the main browsers so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
Versions 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
If you would like additional information on configuring Cookies detailed by provider or managing your preferences, visit the portal Your Online Choices.